Our immaculately managed recycling facility, consists of a front yard spread over 10,818 sq. meters of end to end impermeable flooring and a backyard of 60,000+ sq. meters out of which 27,500 sq. meters of fully impermeable flooring meeting all international standards. Our landing shoreline is capable of recycling 2 VLCCs and 1 Panamax simultaneously. The end to end concrete flooring at our site prevents oil seepage back into the sea, thereby making it environment friendly and sensitive.
We have an effective and well-mapped drainage system. The excess oil and waste is gathered and segregated and sent to the Gujarat Waste Recycling Plant. Containing and effectively disposing hazardous waste thereby effectively striving towards a clean environment is a strong motto of the company.
- Control of oil leakage and spills
- Adequate disposal of waste
- Effectively handling hazardous material and waste on impermeable flooring
- Effective drain pipes between the sea and the working areas
- Collection of waste water in a drainage storage tank
- Separate treatment of oily water
- Presence of an oily water tank
- Effective and protected pumping area for transferring disposal tank trucks